Thursday, 8 September 2011

Okay, I know that I'm running the risk of turning my blog into one of those annoying things where people just post an endless stream of links and clips to stuff belonging to other people (like those friends we all have on the facebook that post jokes they've clearly found in some dank, smelly & wholly-unfunny hole on the internet and pass off as their own) but, anyway, I just saw this video on youtube and laughed so much that I feel it is my duty as a blogger of sorts to share it with my readership, however tiny it may be. Hmmm, actually I think it's my duty as a human being to share this shit. It's your duty as well. Go on, do it. Do it. It's Jeff Tweedy of the band Wilco performing I Gotta Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas, and it's pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment